Rummy and Teen Patti are two very popular card games played in India. Both of these games have a lot in common, but some key differences set them apart. This article will compare these two games to help you decide which game is best for you! Read on to learn more about the similarities and differences between Rummy vs Teen Patti.
- Both are played with a set of cards.
- The goal of both is to get rid of your cards first and make it more difficult for the other player by building sets or runs in their hand.
- The main difference between these two cards games is that Rummy uses a 52-card deck which consists of 13 ranks and four suits (spades, hearts, diamonds, clubs), whereas Teen Patti only has 32 cards with one suit consisting of 11 numbers each ranked from Ace through Two. This means you have more point opportunities playing and building sets because all four suits could be used on their own.
- A “patta” refers to three consecutive numbers (or two pairs) within one suit, whereas there isn’t such a thing as an official term for a set in Rummy because all four suits could be used on their own as well. In addition, Teen Patti has different strategies than those that apply to Rummy, making it more difficult for the other player.
- Both games can be played with two or more players, but Rummy is better for three to four people while Teen Patti is best for two.
- Rummy and Teen Patti are both very popular card games in India; however, they weren’t invented there – the history of these games dates back to at least 16th century England!
With this information in mind, go ahead and play both Rummy vs Teen Patti today on mamasboyct.com.